Friday, September 05, 2008

Peggy Noonan, I've come to Help You

Here's the link to what she said, http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122044753790594947.html?mod=rss_opinion_main , and here's my suggestion for her:

This sounds too much like Obamas' explanation for the "...And I don't 'look like' those other presidents on the dollar bills" quote. Peggy Noonan is not a politician, why talk like one? You want my suggestion? Well here it is anyway:(P.N.) "I like Kay Bailey Hutchison, but mostly, I dread an Obama presidency so, I'm on board in public. I appologize for giving msnbc, a company that is 110% in the tank for Obama, enough rope to hang me. Especially if it has embarassed Gov. Palin. I wish her and Sen. McCain every success, and I hope all of you will still take me as a sincere and thoughtful person with something to offer. Falsity is a trait I wish never to be identified with and to that end, I offer my sincerest appologies to everyone I let down, Peggy Noonan."

Strangely enough, the Journal hasn't even offered me a position. Go figure...

No comments: