Saturday, May 22, 2010

When the going gets tough, it's Him, we needs knowing

"Doneday" was a good one - had my jobs and got 'em did
"Bluesday" thieves had their fun - took my blower and hid

"Amendsday" - we praise Him, and thank Him for His grace
"Reverse-day" had some vim - but soon back on my face

"Sigh-day", now repenting - For anger of lost gear
Just until lamenting, more theft from my trucks' rear

That's the way it is folks - There's danger living life!!
Moth and rust: spoil our hoax - In Jesus there's no strife!

Anyway, 4 C-notes, fell on me - like manna(s)
Jesus gets all my votes - (+ him who hates bananas)

Truly, that past blessing - From Tempke's ministry
Stopped this fool from stressing - God, from you, why'd I flee?

Thanks, Mike, for this blower - And trimmer soon possessed
Should you need a mower - You've got TWO! Do you jest?!

Just a joke I'm teasing, all I have is yours
If it's not displeasing - take my bills and chores

That's my tale, no waiver - nor "splaining" will you hear
But for just one favor - Rent free? Your house? A year?

No comments: